EMEX Reverse Auctions:
The Most Powerful Closing Tool in the Market
Increased power consumption, record energy demands, and significant fluctuations in Natural Gas prices make it more important than ever to use the most powerful tools in the industry when servicing customers in competitive markets. Nobody understands the consumer landscape for businesses and local governments – and the challenges of overcoming market competition – better than EMEX. That is why we have developed The Premier Channel Partner program in the industry; to provide firms with a solutions-focused energy procurement platform and Customer Relation Management (CRM) system built from the ground up exclusively for energy brokerage.
We are committed to helping you turn market challenges into new opportunities by offering compelling products that are easy to use, induce the lowest prices possible, and ultimately compel customers to transact.
Enjoy the True Benefits of Partnership
The EMEX Channel Partner Program is designed to provide our partners with everything they need to succeed in the energy industry. Our analysts and administrators work hand-in-hand with your firm to provide your customers with expert support, and are available to professionally collaborate on any account to ensure all of its needs are handled. Our platform meets the complex challenges of energy procurement by having the top suppliers in the market submit their pricing through the exciting reverse auction process. In the real-time reverse auction, the competing suppliers continually bid and counter-bid until the lowest rates are uncovered.
As an EMEX Channel Partner, you can:
- Have a cutting-edge Reverse Auction platform as part of Your Firm's services
- Implement our portal easily, either as part of your current site or as a stand-alone URL
- Enjoy a completely White Labeled platform so only Your Firm is represented on the Reverse Auctions
- Utilize EMEX's State Regulatory Approvals in all the states that we serve
Real Support For Real Experts
Sales and Marketing Resources
All program resources are available via your own Account Portal, a central online Customer Relationship Management system that is available to all program members. The Account Portal includes:
- Automatically facilitated RFPs
- Sophisticated, straight-forward savings analyses that are provided by an EMEX Analyst for every account
- Technical assistance for the 10-minute process that integrates the Reverse Auction platform onto your current site
- Sales support materials
We offer training to partners, adapting where required to your specific needs, including all aspects of customer consultation.